With these words, Harriet Tubman encouraged travelers on the Underground Railroad to continue their journeys toward freedom. The path was often dark and full of challenges, but together, they kept going, following the rivers and the North Star to the promise of a new life.
At Tubman today, people are still seeking freedom - freedom from violence, exploitation, addiction, trauma, fear. And as we work alongside them, we still say, "Keep going."
Each month, thousands of people receive crisis intervention, support services and education through Tubman. Your sustaining monthly gift drives ongoing programs such as…
- Safety planning with adults and children who are in danger of violence
- Weekly support groups so people don't feel alone
- Community education to help teenagers learn how to live free of violence
- Orders for Protection to keep families safe in their homes
- Sheltering a family and providing basic necessities as they work toward goals
Monthly Gifts Make a Big Impact in an Affordable Way
Your monthly gift adds up to help more people receive services to heal from trauma
It fits in your budget
A monthly gift makes you an ongoing partner in our work
Together we can realize our vision of thriving individuals, healthy relationships and peaceful communities
Thank you for your generous gift, and for joining us in saying "Keep going."